Let me make it clear about Guidance papers
To print an entire index summarizing the topic question of this DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click the link for a PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of the bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and answers regarding charge card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval for the chartered title of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, while the rules prohibiting the employment of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces when you look at the exact same community or county.
- re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, because they connect with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum amount a bank may loan to an individual.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or may not be meant to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and Confidentiality of Examinations as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions in connection with utilization of a reply Program in the eventuality of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of a data security breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker's Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of the lender to betterunderstand their duties and duties.
- Executive Officer's FAQAnswers questions that are common the licensing of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer all about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to know the guidance and also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the program procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning real estate loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA listing of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining Maximum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Definition of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements of this behave as they relate to jointly owned lender records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, additionally the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a client extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements regarding the behave as they relate to presenting checks together with thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment for the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act while the federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS